It might seem counterintuitive, but sometimes tooth extractions are your best bet for maintaining the health of your smile. Don’t worry, if you are ever in such a situation, we’ll make the tooth removal process easy. At Excel Dental in Ozark, MO, we have a modern approach for tooth extractions combined with many years of experience. We strive to put our patients at ease and make extractions as pleasant as possible. You can expect several other benefits from your procedure here:
- Your extraction will boost your oral health
- The surgical procedure is easy and effective
- We’ll answer all of your questions along the way
No matter how many teeth are removed, our compassionate team will monitor you closely and help keep you calm throughout your procedure.
For more information on your tooth removal and sedation options that will keep you pain-free, call our dentist’s office at (417) 581-3600!
Understanding the Reasons Why You May Need Tooth Removal
Our goal is to preserve your natural smile whenever possible. However, there are some common reasons why getting a tooth removed may be necessary:
- When there is severe damage or decay present
- If neighboring teeth may be endangered by an infected tooth
- As prep work for orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry
- For patients experiencing eruption of wisdom teeth
Whatever the reason for your tooth extraction in Ozark, you can trust that your mouth will be in good hands with our caring, gentle staff. We’ll take time to listen to your questions and concerns and make sure you have all the information you need to feel confident about the procedure.
With Dental Sedation, There’s No Need to Feel Anxious
At Excel Dental in Ozark, MO, you’ll stay comfortable and relaxed the entire time you are here for your modern tooth extraction. Our comfort amenities include dental massage chairs, blankets, satellite radio, and TV’s in every room. Plus we feature two great dental sedation options:
- Inhaled sedation (aka laughing gas), which provides a euphoric distraction
- Oral conscious sedation, which offers a deeper state of relaxation