Are you in pain? Feel better fast in a dental emergency
Looking for an Ozark emergency dentist? At Excel Dental, we offer efficient, comfortable dental care in a beautiful environment. Rest assured, our skilled team will do all they can to help you feel better and repair any damage to your smile.
Don’t wait — call us now at (417) 581-3600.
Common dental emergency situations
Excel Dental is here to help with:
- ZBroken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- ZBroken crowns and fillings
- ZAbscesses or swelling
- ZKnocked-out teeth or trauma to the mouth
- ZAnything that doesn’t feel right in your mouth
We can help you through just about every kind of dental crisis imaginable. However, if you’re in a life-threatening situation, such as uncontrolled bleeding or difficulty opening your mouth or breathing, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
FAQ about dental emergencies
What should I do if I lose an adult tooth?
- Call us ASAP. We keep emergency slots open in our schedule, so we’ll see you the same day in most cases.
- If your tooth has been knocked loose, apply gentle pressure to push it back into place. Don’t force the tooth, as you could cause additional damage or pain.
- If your tooth has become completely detached, avoid touching the roots. Place the tooth in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Be sure to bring it with you to your appointment.
- Carefully follow any instructions that our team member gives you. They will explain how to manage your emergency situation until you see one of our dentists.
Is my tooth infected?
- Constant toothache
- Lingering hot or cold tooth sensitivity
- Sore and sensitive jawbone
- Swelling in the jaw, mouth or face
- Pain upon biting
Does a toothache mean I need an extraction?
A toothache doesn’t always mean you need an extraction. Our Ozark emergency dentists will provide you with a personalized diagnosis. Toothaches are often easily treated by a root canal or other restorative treatment.
Dr. Davis is the best and most wonderful dentist I’ve ever had! I appreciate her dedication, caring, and knowledgeable professionalism, not only from her but also from her entire staff. What an amazing team!
Excel Dental provides the BEST dental care! They offer a whole-person approach to dentistry…it’s not just about your teeth. They go above and beyond in regards to education and patient care and it begins the moment you walk in the door. If you’re looking for comprehensive, anxiety-free dental care, this is the place!
Excel Dental is by far the best dentist office I have ever been to. It has state-of-the-art technology. My crowns were made on the spot that day. I am extremely pleased with them!
Making dentistry enjoyable — even in an emergency
We’ve invested in training and technology to provide you with the most precise, effective, and comfortable dental care available today — from AI software to 3D printers and dental lasers, etc.
Enjoy compassionate service that’s both thoughtful and family-oriented. Our team truly cares about our patients and community. We’ll help you feel at ease during your emergency.
Put any nerves to rest in our modern office designed to help you feel right at home. If you’re in pain, we offer sedation options and will help you feel better fast.