Our team at Excel Dental loves to provide our patients with Ozark general dentistry. These services can help you and your whole family achieve and maintain bright, happy smiles. Here’s what you will enjoy when you trust your smile to us:Read Transcript
General dentistry is way more than just checkups and preventative cleanings. It can include the tooth-colored fillings, or perhaps you need a crown, root canal, anything. We can take care of most services right within our office.
One of my passions is working with patients that have had a bad experience in the past. It can be really intimidating sometimes to go somewhere new, sit close to someone you don't know, and have them get very close to you, but I love patients like that. Because I know in the back of my mind this is someone that I want to work with. This is someone I can sit down and just take little baby steps to where they're comfortable, and we just work through it. They know exactly what the next appointment's going to be, and when they have that and they have the control of being able to stop at any time, it really puts them at ease. After we've seen each other for several appointments, it's amazing to watch that patient come in and be comfortable and happy and not afraid to come in.
There are several things we do to kind of help that. We offer little comfy pillows, a nice cozy blanket. We have some headphones so that you can listen to any music you want. We also offer (inaudible), and that is something that can just help you kind of relax a little bit. That goes a long way to helping that patient that might have some fears of coming to the dentist.
- A pain-reducing technique to make dental cleanings more comfortable
- Cozy pillows and blankets, plus headphones and satellite radio
- Early detection and treatment for cavities and other oral problems
- Convenient early morning and late afternoon hours
- Savings on your dental care with the Excel Membership Club
Call us today at 417-233-4280 to schedule your next visit for general dental services at Excel Dental. We’re convenient for residents in all these ZIP codes: 65630, 65631, 65669, 65714, 65721, 65742, 65753, 65754 65765, 65804, 65809, and 65810.
Enjoy Relaxing Dental Care to Keep Your Smile Bright
Our patients love our treatment because we go out of our way to ensure they’re completely comfortable during their visits. Not only do we offer special touches like pillows and blankets, but if needed, we can use a mouth rinse and topical gel to numb your mouth and make your dental care more pleasant.
Below are a few of our general dental services that you and your family can take advantage of:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Visit us every six months to keep your smile in great shape. Along with a thorough cleaning and exam, we’ll screen you for oral cancer and check for cavities with our DIAGNOdent electronic cavity detector.
- Preventive Treatments – We may recommend services like fluoride varnishes or dental sealants to help prevent cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you’re suffering from infected gums, we’ll use the deep cleaning techniques of scaling and root planing to eliminate bacteria from around and below the gumline.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath Treatment) – We can provide hygiene counseling and recommend specialty products like mouth rinses to help with this chronic problem. Waterpiks used at home can also help.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Our team will recommend over-the-counter products to alleviate your dry mouth and help you feel more comfortable.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can make an athletic mouthguard to protect your or your child’s teeth during sports, or provide you with a night guard to help stop TMJ pain and teeth grinding.