It’s completely normal to be a little nervous about your dental care; many people are. It’s important for you to know that the team at Excel Dental will do all we can to help you feel relaxed while you’re in our care – we have a great deal of experience relieving dental anxiety in Ozark, MO. Here you’ll receive gentle dental treatment that will help you:
Doctor Tracy Davis on relieving dental anxiety
If you’re a person that has dental fears or anxiety when you go to the dentist, come visit us. From the moment you walk into our office, there’s a little trickle of water, just some soothing sounds, some great music, and a fun atmosphere. We’ll really work with you just taking baby steps to make you comfortable in our office. I love working with patients that have some fear when they first came here. Really sitting down with them and talking about what has made that, and better yet, how can we get through that, and how can we overcome that?
- Achieve and maintain a beautiful smile
- Experience peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce anxiety about any future dental visits
- Enjoy confidence that your smile looks its best
Call us today at (417) 581-3600 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments. Our address is 1701 W James River Road, serving Ozark as well as the communities of Nixa, Sparta, and Highlandville.
Relax With Our Sedation Options
When you visit Dr. Davis, we want your experience with us to go as smoothly as possible. That’s why we offer you two great choices for dental sedation. We can answer any questions you have about these options:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in a sweet-smelling gas and begin to feel relaxed in just minutes. Furthermore, we can regulate the amount of sedative as needed to make sure that you’re completely comfortable.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Our dentist will prescribe a small pill for you to take ahead of time as directed. Throughout your procedure, you’ll feel totally relaxed and perhaps groggy. You’ll need to have a friend or family member drive you home afterward.
Our Amenities Help You Feel Right at Home
We invite you to take us up on one or more of our comfort amenities while you’re here. They include:
- Soft pillows for head and neck support
- Warm blankets for a cozy touch
- Headphones and satellite radio so you can relax with your favorite music