At Excel Dental, you’ll be treated like part of our family and can expect exceptional, comfortable care during every visit. We put your comfort first, offering the amenities and dental sedation options you need to feel relaxed and confident enough to maintain routine appointments for a lifetime of great oral health!
You’ll find a wide selection of modern dentistry services so that through every stage of your life, you’ll have what you need for a healthy, beautiful smile, like:
- General Dentistry – Visit us every six months for routine dental cleanings and exams so we can rid your mouth of harmful plaque buildup, screen your mouth for signs of decay and gum disease, and treat any dental problems while they’re small. You can also take advantage of preventive treatments like athletic mouthguards, dental sealants, and fluoride varnishes.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can keep your smile bright or find ways to improve its appearance over time with our variety of cosmetic dental treatments. Boost your confidence and look great for any occasion with white, flawless teeth and a balanced, sophisticated smile!
- Dental Implant & Dentures Options – Replace one or more missing teeth and preserve your oral and overall health with advanced dental implants and dentures options. Eat the foods you love, enjoy easier oral hygiene, and feel good about your smile even in the face of tooth loss!
- Restorative Dentistry – Our dental restorations are strong and beautiful, allowing you to repair damaged or decayed teeth quickly, comfortably, and successfully.
- Orthodontics – You don’t have to opt for conventional metal braces to get a straight smile! We offer inconspicuous, fast orthodontics alternatives that are ideal for older teens and adults who want to find discreet solutions for crooked teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Make your family’s dental care easier by scheduling your oral surgery here in our office instead of driving to multiple specialists to meet your dental needs!
- Solutions for TMJ Disorder – We use an advanced NTI-tss appliance to help patients suffering from the painful effects of TMJ disorder so you can find fast pain relief and long-term healing!
Get the quality dental care you deserve! Call your Turners dentist today at 417-233-4280 to make an appointment at Excel Dental!