When you’re missing your teeth, life is just simply more difficult. However, Excel Dental offers fantastic teeth replacement options using Ozark dentures. Our skilled team can give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite, enabling you to:Read Transcript
So dentures are great. They can help you restore so much about your mouth. And dentures are one of the things that I'm really passionate about. The story that I hold onto dearly is my grandma. She didn't have teeth for a long time, no teeth at all. And when you’re in dentures for a long time, people tend to run into a lot of problems. So they're one of those things that the longer you wear them, the worse they get. And even with new sets or subsequent sets, it's hard to reestablish what you had in the past because it's really hard on your mouth to wear dentures, or it can be, I should say.
Having said that, dentures can be a great way to restore function, aesthetics, overall lifestyle, if you can get into a good set. That's one of the things that in our industry, a lot of times you see people cut corners on, because it seems inconsequential to cut corners here or do a quickie here. One little thing like that can ruin a whole case, really. So it's just super important that a lot of delicate care is taken in designing and fabricating these dentures. When that's done, people can get back to such a good lifestyle. You know, they can finally start going back to dinner with their friends, they can start to order their favorite thing on the menus instead of having to order the one thing they know they can mush up and swallow, you know.
I mean it's ... I've said it before, but I really want these people to be able to leave and kind of forget they're wearing dentures. Or leave and forget that they're messing with their mouth. We just want them to ... if you're sitting ... if I've made you a set of dentures or if you're in a new set of dentures or whatever the case is, and you're sitting at the restaurant worried about your dentures, then something is not right. What we want you to do is to leave and forget you have them. Just go about your life, go back to the things that you love instead of worrying about the things that don't.
Implant-supported dentures are great, they can take ... dentures sometimes are hard to wear because they're not really supported by anything. They're kind of just held in by gravity and surface tension to water. So having a tongue and cheeks and things that move around all the time can be hard to keep those from moving around.
A great innovation that's come along in the last decade or two in our industry are root-form dental implants. So they've really streamlined the delivery process to digital implants. They've made it obtainable for almost everybody, but a beautiful part about implant-retained dentures – and for people who don't know what we're talking about, this is basically a denture that screws into your mouth and never comes out. You brush it right in your mouth, you don't have to worry if you go to laugh really big they're just going to flop out on the table. It's not coming out. The only person that can take it out is your dentist. And when we take it out if we need to, but most of the time we don't even take it out. They're great, it's the next best thing to real teeth that we have out there. And if people are struggling with a set of dentures, or more commonly, if people have teeth that are just kind of getting worn out or failing, we can transition into an implant-retained denture that never comes in and out. And they can go right back to living their life, and it's like they never had anything happen.
- Enjoy more confidence when socializing and mingling
- Eat more types of delicious and nutritious foods again
- Look younger, healthier, and more successful
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health concerns
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you the first time
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
- Chew more thoroughly to aid in your digestion
Revive Your Bite With Custom Dentures
With so many great kinds of dentures available today, there’s no need to be without your teeth. Plus, modern dentures have come a long way in recent years – they fit more comfortably and perform better than ever! Below are some of the dentures options that may benefit you:Read Transcript
At Excel Dental, there's many options of replacing a missing tooth or missing teeth. Removable dentures are a great way to restore the patient's function, their beauty, having it be comfortable, and being able to speak and chew their food, that's important to them. So we are proud to offer a very nice removable denture.
- Conventional Full Dentures – These are the type of dentures that people are most familiar with. They will replace a full arch of teeth on either your upper arch, lower arch, or both. The uppers will remain in place using a combination of suction and adhesive, while the lowers will rest on your gums. You’ll be able to remove them easily for daily cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – These custom dentures function similarly to full dentures, except they are used when you still have a few healthy teeth remaining. They will attach to your other teeth using a clasp.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – This type of denture takes advantage of dental implants (replacement tooth roots) to use as a sturdy base. They will attach to the implants using a snap-and-ball system. This system will keep them from slipping out of place, plus the implants will help strengthen your jawbone and prevent changes in your facial structure that can happen as a result of bone loss.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These comfortable dentures anchor to a metal bar that is secured to your implants. This setup gives them superior performance and a perfect fit. You’ll never have to worry about them slipping, clicking, or popping out of your mouth and causing you embarrassment.
- Hybrid Dentures – Using a minimal number of dental implants (either four or six depending on your situation), we can anchor a full arch of beautiful and functional fixed teeth. They’ll stay firmly in place, plus you won’t have to remove them for cleaning or keep up with any special care.
- Temporary Dentures – While you’re waiting for your final replacement teeth to be made, we can provide you with temporaries to use in the meantime. This way, you’ll never be without your teeth!
Dentures in Ozark will give you back a beautiful smile and a strong bite. Make your appointment today by calling 417-233-4280. A friendly team member will be glad to help you!